Fun Times!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Grandma's Face Lift

Last Sunday we were at my brothers house for a family get-together. My grandma (whom my kids call Grandma Great) was there too. When Lily saw her, she went to say hello then proceeded to flatten the wrinkles on Grandma's face by stretching them out with her hands. My sweet grandma said "do you think I need a face lift?" Which Lily responded "how much does that cost?"
Needless to say, Grandma does not need a face lift, she is a beautiful lady who does not need to change a single thing. I'm glad Grandma has the loving personality that is okay with her great-granddaughter stretching out her wrinkles.
Here is one-year-old Lily with Grandma & Grandpa Great.


The other day I was getting the boys dressed and it was a particularly cold day. When I realized Cedric no longer fits in most of his 12 month close I started looking through the 24 month box for something warm to wear. When I asked Jefferson what he wanted to wear that day he picked a 24 month sweat shirt out of Cedric's box. I put it on him to show him it was too small, but he still wanted to wear it anyway (actually it fit a lot better than I thought it would).
This is how he looked for school that day.

No comments: