Here are the kids coloring Easter eggs. We colored almost a dozen hard boiled eggs and had them all eaten by the next day! Apparently our family likes hard boiled eggs.
I decided to get the kids new clothes this year. Lily's skirt is the one we bought in St. George. It wasn't very Eastery, but I fell in love with it. The blouse I found on clearance at Target!
I bought the boys matching shirts. However, I'm disappointed that they have to be ironed now that I've washed them. If wrinkle-free material is in existence, then why do they still make clothes that wrinkle. Especially for kids.
Cedric got a crinkly book and some baby food since he can't have candy. Of course the little bit of candy he did get is being donated to the parents' fund.
I tried to get a picture of all three kids together, but unfortunately none of them turned out very well.
One of the few times Jeff is being gentle with Cedric.
I love this picture because it shows everyone as they are. Lily, the photogenic one, Jeff's blurry because he never holds still, and Cedric's upset because Jeff is bothering him as always.
An aerial view.
An almost decent picture of Jeff, Lily and Cedric on Easter, 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment