Cedric has very distinct hair. We call him the dandelion because of the soft fuzzy hair on his head. Although the long stickup hair looks cute, I didn't like how the sides looked. So on a whim I decided to just trim the hair above his ear. I set him on the kitchen counter and grabbed the closest pair of scissors. I'm sure you know where this is going... Slippery counter, wiggly baby, sharp pointy object, inexperienced barber... I cut my baby's ear! I could actually feel me cutting it! Although he didn't even cry, it was bleeding profusely, so I had to do something. I don't know if you've ever tried to put a band-aid on a baby's ear, but it doesn't work very well. Here's the results...
Baby Happy
My friend Rebekah told me about a really cool thing for baby's just learning to eat solid foods. It's a mesh bag that you put any kind of food in and the baby can hold the attached handle and chew and suck whatever food is inside. Because the bag holes are so small, you don't have to worry about the baby choking. So I bought one. Here's Cedric enjoying some Teddy Grahams without any choking fears.
1 comment:
He looks like an elf with that bandaid thing on.
That food thing is so cool! I wish I had one for my kids!!
Post a Comment