Fun Times!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

About our Family


Because I am just starting a blog for the first time, I thought I'd tell a little about us.
I (Tami) am a preschool teacher and a stay-at-home mom. My favorite thing to do, when I get the chance, is sleep. I also like movies, horseback riding (which I haven't done in years), playing games, massages and just being with my family. I've pretty much lived in Utah my entire life, but I wouldn't change that.


Tom is a great dad. He works for Fidelity Investments. In his spare time he enjoys playing hockey. He has ran several marathons, including most recently participating the the Goofy's Race and a half Challenge (a marathon and a half through the Disneyworld parks in a two day time frame!). He's also raced in a couple of triathlons.


Lily is our five-year-old princess. She is in Kindergarten and is learning to read. She loves doing art projects and playing with stuffed animals. Her favorite animal is a kitty. She enjoys making letters for people and drawing pictures for them. Lily also loves Disney princesses and wishes more than anything she could go to Disneyland.



Jefferson is our free spirited two-year-old. He loves sports and is obsessed with anything related to sports, especially the Nintendo Wii. Jeff loves to do whatever his sister is doing, but is also a mama's boy. He has a hard time talking with proper articulation, which is challenging. However, what he does say & do is hilarious (see previous post). That is, as long as he's not getting into trouble.


Cedric is our newest member at only four months old. He loves to be held, and is starting to play with toys and roll over. He is not a binky or bottle baby, which can be hard, but he loves to suck on is wrist. He is painfully loved by his older siblings.

No comments: